Frequently Asked Questions
- As soon as your cards are purchased, you are in the game regardless of your connection status.
- The game outcome is generated at our servers, and if one of the cards you have purchased is a winner, then you will win. If you get disconnected for any reason, and you have purchased cards, then check your transactions in the members area to see if you won.
- Our chat servers may be down from time to time, but this is not frequent. Often, if your computer sits behind a firewall, the firewall will not allow our chatservers to send messages to your computer.
- Unfortunately not. In keeping things fair, all cards are randomly generated at the time you request them.
- If you do not like the numbers of your issued cards, you can simply click the GET NEW CARDS button to get issued with a new batch.
Payouts can be requested from the cashier. Withdrawals are processed based on the method that you have used to make your deposit. Please find the maximum withdrawal timeframes below:
Payment method Withdrawal process time Withdrawal completion time Total Payment posted from: Credit/Debit Cards 48 hours 5 days 4-7 days Cassava Ltd MasterCard (UK only) 48 hours 2-3 days 3-5 days Cassava Ltd Cheque 48-72 hours UK Only - up to 6 days ROW - 10-15 days Europe 7 - 10 days UK - 5-8 days ROW - up to 21 days Europe up to 15 days Chexx Inc issued by Northern Bank Neteller 48 hours 2-3 days 4-5 days Cassava Ltd Wire Transfer 48 hours 4-7 days 7-10 days Cassava Ltd Paypal 48 hours 2-3 days 4-5 days Cassava Ltd
Please find our withdrawal policy here .
- We use the SSL Protocol with 128 bit encryption to provide security and privacy between your computer and our servers.
- This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted.
- This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential details.
- To assure the integrity of our games, a Random Number Generator (RNG) is always used to ensure random results. Whether it's the bingo ball selection, a roll of a dice, a hand of cards, or a spin of the wheel, in each event a Random Number Generator (RNG) is utilized to ensure that the outcome is random. The system has been rigorously tested by running millions of rounds and examining their results. The system is also systematically tested by Bingo Flirt.
- Once you login to the site and enter the gaming lobby, click on the gift icon located at the top section next to the site logo. If you received a voucher and cannot find any gift icon please contact us
- Feel free to contact us with any questions or support issues.
- We will endeavour to answer all queries within 72 hours.
- We recommend that customers print out all transaction data, rules of the game, terms and conditions and payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place.